CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cipro...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
gctaylor Views: 2,257
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,248,176

Re: Cipro...

I'm amazed. Count me in as another one...

In the late 80's and early 90's I had a terrible round of sinus and urinary tract infections, took incredible amounts of antibiotics for many years, yes, both Cipro and Bactrim and a bunch of others. Like both of you, I was pretty active and exercised daily.

Flash forward to 2005 when all these annoying little pains and no energy symptoms compounded and made me unable to work, let alone exercise. A year later I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I also got married in 2005, and let's just say... my husband is a saint.

I've done one round of Humaworm and one liver flush afterwards, and yes, I have seen a definite improvement. I am just about finished with my in-between herbs and will be taking another round of Humaworm starting next week. After the liver flush I did have a huge burst of energy, but it really is a hardship for me to do and I will only be doing those a week after my Humaworm finishes. By "hardship" I mean diarrhea for two days straight, which is apparently what is supposed to happen.

Don't give up hope, it is definitely working for me. Slowly, but surely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)