CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

bjaekel39 Views: 5,885
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,989

Re: Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

Yes I agree but about not forcing myself to keep going when I get super hungery, that's why I broke my fast two days ago. I started with some juice and then started to eat some fruit later. Some strange stuff happened though, now keep in mind that I felt prett good the whole time I was fasting. As soon as I stopped my throat started to hurt, I feel like I have a yeast infection(I'm female) and breast have gotten sore. As to the chest my period is coming and I started the fast right in the thick of pms. During the fast fast though I had not a one symptom of pms but the day after I broke the fast they all came, weird. I just find this whole think very interesting.

I'm still drinking urine twice a day, first morning and then mid-afternoon. I'm still doing the rubbing too. The diffrence to my skin is amazing. I was thinking of doing a short fast every month because this experience has been so positive. Thanks for the support and keep me updated on your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.518 sec, (1)