CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hopinso, I owe you a thank you

hopinso Views: 1,363
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,995

Re: hopinso, I owe you a thank you

awwww...thanks to both of you. I am happy that the cayenne helped. It is an amazing herb.
My Naturopath told me how one day a very rural family called him saying their old grandfather had a stroke. They called an ambulance but it might take hours for it to arrive (I waited over four hours to get an ambulance when my grandmother had a stroke, elderly are low priority unless they are wealthy or powerful). They asked Doc if he could help. Doc. said he grabbed a bottle of the hottest tincture he had on hand and went to their home. When he got to the home he administered a dropperful of the cayenne into the old man's mouth. Almost immediately he began to recover and situp and speak. After a while his speech changed and his movements became stiff. Doc. popped another dropper into the old man's mouth, and he recovered once again. Doc. kept up this routine until the ambulance arrived and took the grandfather to the hospital, where he died a couple of days later after being given too much blood thinner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)