CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has been bitten, and is damn tired of it

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
bayliss Views: 3,825
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,250,597

Re: Has been bitten, and is damn tired of it

Did you read Zoebess on that post

Or is this a less tthan clever way to divert the post to a more "loved" personality

Here's what I know about you, I spoke to a husband who clearly said "she has given up the Iodine forum" to me - I can't understand why he shared that bit of info since I did nothing but leave my name and number?

I also posted online about your sites especially the Iodine site, that has no sales but plenty of research, and you told me at that time kinda in the tone I'm guessing you are using here (?) that it was your site and strictly educational - no sales

Of course most unbiased research has both side of the investigative studies and has maybe one or two pieces of research that isn't supportive? Now I admit I did not read the whole fleet of authors I hav emy own sources of information and as I have always stated I am for Iodine supplementation if one is needing it and in a responsible manner- as nauseum (my saying- I'm glad you like it or used it)

The person who desgned that site was contactable and the number lead to the husband and the above conversation

B UT I know something else (yes today 2 things) many. many times whn a poster leaves CZ one that is considered popular or followable- someone else one of the range riders takes the identity and goes with it. This is why the writing styles change and a once pretty cool person turns into a longwinded ego damaged poster

In fact one who reads with regularity (granted with a little psi power) can id the voice or voices of the writer, who has a lot of time at home, and there fore can spend time online and posts consecutively with different Id's (not ones that have lost access- ah finally we are getting there) in one forum. Unlike the ungodly attacks of days of old

Oh Ask Wrenn and Ask james- ASK Janaki, Aye...but there was no ask Zoebess

Infact I appreciated the call returned...That was definately a character trait sets you apart

But this post says soemthing all together different
It certainly is about you, trying to stir up some resentments and the gang bang called CZ

Still it doesn't change anything and as you said .....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)