CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cataracts

bagsy Views: 3,614
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,254,319

Re: Cataracts

No, I didn't try them. Around the time I was going to adopt the dog with the cataract, my mom adopted a dog. I then got to see how my dog reacted with another dog around her toys, bones, me, etc. She is completely stressed the entire time, possessive, and can get pretty nasty, so I decided it wasn't fair to bring in another dog. I had definitely planned on trying the eye drops if I had adopted the new dog. I'm not sure what a vet will say about it. I guess you can just print a bunch of information about it and show your vet. Most vets aren't going to give information or even know about treatments other than their normal prescriiption medications. Just research as much as you can and decide whether you are comfortable with the information or not. That's what I did when I decided on a new medication for my dog's Cushings Disease years ago. My vet had never heard of it, and it had to be imported to the US from the UK. I read and read and read as much info as I could until I felt very comfortable with it. I didn't want to give her the typical treatments, because they were essentially like chemo. I treated her naturally as long as I could, and then I went to the medicine I researched when the natural treatment was no longer enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)