CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Schools Should Remove GE-Tainted Foods from Their Cafeterias

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
dquixote1217 Views: 2,818
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,254,935

Re: Why Schools Should Remove GE-Tainted Foods from Their Cafeterias

Great find, Grz!

That tracks with what I found when I worked as a supervisor and nutritional consultant with a drug and alchohol program for young men.  I changed the diet at one of the facilities from mostly sugar, cheap beef, pork and junk food to one that included lots of raw vegetables and fruits, along with juices, including green leafy vegetables and other sources of missing vitamins and minerals, plenty of omeaga-3's and substituted turkey and fish for much of the meat along with encouraging more physical activity for the computer and couch potatoes.  The difference in behavior was noticeable - with less anti-social behavior, less drug and alchohol cravings, fewer relapses and improved self-esteem.

Here is an interesting page on Chris Gupta's site:

Violence And Nutrition

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2005/05/30/violence_and_nutrition.htm

A big point of concern is that nutritional deficiencies when children are developing their bodies in virtually every are can in many instances result in abnormalities in their systems and organs that can never be fully repaired.  No system is more vital than the central nervous system and no organ more vital than the brain - especially when it comes to mental performance and social interaction.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)