CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: today is 15 shaban, what did you do today?

sweetpurple Views: 3,437
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,239,143

Re: today is 15 shaban, what did you do today?

I am sorry I must disagree with this post. It is well known that Hadith that conflict with God's message in the Quran should not be accepted under any circumstances. It is far beyond the humble prophet (saaw) to claim a month for himself! God would never allow such a thing because as he said-
[Yusufali 3:84] Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will."

Therefore it is impossible that he be called the "Leader of the Prophets" as well. He is on equal footing with all of God's messengers and there are not enough months in the year for all of them to claim one each!

Also, I am really skeptical of these Hadith that claim that one day of fasting or some similar task is all that one needs to go to heaven. Don't you think that God would have mentioned that in the Quran if it were so? God never forgets to include information in his messages and the Quran is a complete work with no need of elaboration or "explanation" by any other source.

The way you are posting things on this website makes me think that you are not seeking the truth of God's message but instead trying to convert others to your interpretation of it. I hope this Ramadan we may all meditate on God's true message to understand it before we begin judging others. God knows best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)