CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forget about Lehman

Views: 2,651
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,258,536

Re: Forget about Lehman

Yes, I just realized this. We've been talking about what would happen if there wasn't a USG for a long time. What would go? No funding for medicare, welfare, military, postal/mail, education, no subsidies for farms or anything else, no trickle down to State govts. So it's not only a bank crisis but a USG crisis.

My tendancy is for my anxiety to go through the roof. But we all need to take a deep cleansing breath (or 16) and think calmly. Mike Adams of Natural News wrote a great piece last night and I just read it. If we can be grounded here, I think we will be able to see some real opportunities opening up in natural health, home education, and "green" type things, as well as commodities and the like. I think all of us on CZ have a massive amount of health knowledege and other talents that our neighbors will be keenly seeking in the near future.

I also think *here* might be a good spot to explore ideas with each other.

Let's just think with our heads and hearts and don't get swept up in the firestorm. I know Zoe and several others have already gotten their survival stuff together. My family is set for a month, but we all know this is going to last longer than that. Maybe if we think "long-term camping" we can take intelligent actions.

Blessings,

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)