CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Now What Do I Do?/Aduki.

neomi Views: 3,965
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,484

Re: Now What Do I Do?/Aduki.

Yes please do research on those two herbs. I think those are doing the trick for my adrenals fatigue. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you are going back into your old ways I am very disappointed. I have so much belief in you to overcome this obstacle. I myself, went through a terrible break up but you know what? I decided to continue persuing my dream of developing a skin care line specifically for Acne prone skin. I have an appt with this small buisiness association that have exp. counselors that guide you into making your business a success. Once i started focusing on 'me'....... nothing and i mean nothing can bring me down. I hope to be a million within a 1-2 year bracket once I get things rolln.

Scarface-
You have something special which is being a business man. Use your talent and dont waste it. You only have ONE LIFE TO LIVE......and thats real talk

Neomi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)