CureZone   Log On   Join
first part looks right

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
gunnerrat Views: 3,172
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,730

first part looks right

"according to the illuminati plan given to them by
their demonic spirit guides, the economic collapse
is to precede the 90 day controlled world war 3.
expect the 90 day world war 3 to come in february 09.
things are happening faster now than i have ever
imagined would and it is hard to keep up. i was
hoping that the illuminati would string things along
until 2012, but that is clearly no longer the case."

The economic collapse will be first, but any nuclear strikes on the US won't be until later, shortly before it's invaded.

From prophetic insights I've been looking into, the first will be involved with an attack on Israel.

What you might want to do is collect oil of oregano and stock up on your colloidal silver supplies, as the first attack on the US will likely be a bioweapon, viruses that cause white spots and bleeding.

Look for the collapse first - that kicks it all off (well, technically it was 9/11). War will breakout in the Middle East. Eventually food shortages will cause riots and unrest, after which the UN will be invited to assist in restoring order. There will be organized resistance to this. THEN some time after that there will be limited nuclear strikes, followed by Russians invading on the east coast, China on the west. The only safety will be in gathering collectives by disciples of Christ (sorry glax, no sex shamans).

I've been busy working on getting our stuff together. Gold & silver is good, food & supplies are better.

Oh, and don't forget thermal underwear & warm clothing. Food shortages will be assisted by a long, cold winter. Not sure if it's this winter or next. I was hoping we had a couple more years as well. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)