CureZone   Log On   Join
Cure for Candida

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
helpmerhonda Views: 4,566
Published: 13 years ago

Cure for Candida

After years of trying to figure this whole thing out... I finally did.. Here is the protocol I used and trust me, this works.. I havent felt this good since I was little.(clear skin, good memory, fresh breath, clear vision, no food sitting in stomach, yada yada yada..)

1. parasites cause candida.. so kill them using 4000mg of CoQ10. I killed mine after a night of heavy drinking(beer), parasites hate beer and I guess were hungover when I took my large dose it killed it.(FYI: I passed the Tapeworm the next morning)

2. Now, that the parasite is gone(it may still seem there after a few days of killing it cause the candida is still there)

3. Buy a crapload of probiotics(natures bounty works best) I take around 15 of those at a time. 1 bottle will last a day but it only costs $7 from Kroger.

4. Warning! The following diet is not for the weak and hard as hell for the first day or two.

Two meals a day - breakfast and dinner - Only grilled or baked chicken with no seasoning that candida enjoys. I just use salt and pepper. Also the only other thing you can eat is green veggies or lettuce.

Do this diet, and in less than a week you will be cured.(P.S. I do not recommend taking any Colloidal Silver or Antibiotics while on this diet or at least awhile after. Your good bacteria needs awhile to colonize to its fullest)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)