CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Simple concept to improve homemade CS

ino Views: 2,182
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,261,273

Re: Simple concept to improve homemade CS

Granted, this may not be 'ground breaking' to those of us who are already familiar with these concepts, however it may be ground breaking to those who are less familiar, still becoming familiar, those who may be just starting out on their CS journey, and those who may be taking a keen interest while remaining in the background 'sitting on the fence' and are reluctant to take that final step to regaining their health, without going 'broke' doing it with pharma.

What a pity we don't have a 'CSGA', ( Colloidal Silver Global Association/Administration), or such, to become more widely viewed as an alternative health care 'Organisation', as opposed to the BS the other 'Associations/Administrations' propogate.

Don't interpret any of the above as critism of your post either, as it is not, it's just an observation and/or opinion, that's all. I have to keep reminding myself that there will always be 'new', or 'potential' new members to this CS 'Association' and as tiring as it becomes when trying to explain CS, and the benefits thereof, I must always strive to be patient, show tolerance and be humble. Let's face it, they are already $hit scared of CS from all the misinformation out there as it is, we need to keep spreading the 'good' word as much, and as far, as possible. Health and Power to the People! Where it rightly belongs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)