CureZone   Log On   Join
Castor Oil Cleanse

NewUK Views: 1,960
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,261,430

Castor Oil Cleanse

So glad it was good for you too. It's going to be part of my protocol from now on. It's definately more than just a laxative!

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=811249#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=835633#i

I thought this poster sounded good so I followed her advice and it works.
I do 4 tablespoons which is just under 60ml. I am a small light person. I started with 2 tablespoons but it didn't do anything much. It was when I did 4 that things really started to happen. Everyones' different.

I put the castor oil in a jam jar with icecubes and lemon juice and a little water to mix. Hold my nose and drink it down! The ice cubes help kill the taste. I waited an hour and then drank hot water.

I have done 4 or 5 now. Sometimes it acts really quickly in an hour and sometimes as much as 3 hours. I did them weekly at the beginning because I was SO desperate. I alternate them with enemas.

Apart from the smell going the poos are darker in colour. Please post how you get on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)