CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relating music to specific events

Views: 1,407
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,651

Re: Relating music to specific events

Absolutely. I have said on occassion - I wish we could vacation on music. Because some songs bring back entire days and feelings and smells and the feel of the entire experience.

There is a reason that we cannot help but move or tap our feet to some music, and that they advise playing soothing music to babies in the womb, and that research has shown some music soothes our soul and other creates stress.

Some music to me is like a moving piece of art - like Mozart's concert #21 in C minor - has always evoqued (if you close your eyes) raidrops of music like sparkling shards of glass and water that fall in magic concert to the floor of my mind and split into millions of droplets of twinkling sounds. Or Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Mood Rising, always brings images of a perfect day of Americana in its purest form, as in kids, baseball hot dogs, great friends, great weather and fantastic music playing from the VFW hall next to the field. I'd vacation there no questions asked!

Some bring my brothers and sisters, dad or mom to mind as if they were right here with me.

Every song I love, has different pictures and feelings and thoughts attached. Some sad, some brilliantly happy - All thoroughly enjoyable...

Great subject.

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)