CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have been refeeding for 6 days .. Is it possible to go back on water fast for another 10 days?

fasting2goal Views: 1,307
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,263,698

Re: Have been refeeding for 6 days .. Is it possible to go back on water fast for another 10 days?

WaterBug, thanks for that info. I was also curious to know how long one should wait to do extended fasts of 30 plus days.

I was hoping to be able to do a 30+ fast about every 6 months, to soon? If anyone has that info, I would appreciate it.

Original poster, are you fasting for weight loss alone or detox or other reasons? Remember that some weight gain after you go back to eating is inevitable. Once our intestines start to hold waste and our body starts to retain some water, some weight will come back, and is of course not fat weight.. just internal weight. I don't mean to undermind you if of course this is info you are already aware of, just a little reminder :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)