CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water or Master Cleanser....Not Sure

Views: 2,259
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,263,679

Re: Water or Master Cleanser....Not Sure

"rather than demanding ONLY you are correct"

I didn't demand anything. I emphatically stated my opinion, which I believe I have a right to do.

"Not one for debating with people who do not know the rules of debate."

What rules? You mean your rules?

"I am getting a kick out of the anonymous posters who like to swing by and show their ignorance, quite amusing."

Most of us here already have a mum, so we don't need your condescension. And we don't need you complaining about our demeanor on the forum and then declaring people ignorant. Who made you the authority on fasting and who is ignorant or not? You may have some issues that you need to work out with yourself.

Water is not "almost immediately absorbed". That is not a fact. There are many factors that determine the rate to which water is assimilated through the digestive system. The fact is that when you put water in your stomach, you are stimulating digestion. It's quite noticeable while fasting. You can try the word play thing by saying it is "absorbed", but in fact it is the digestive process that allows the water to disappear.

Additionally, water is not pure. It has minerals and other substances in it that need to be assimilated. Even distilled water may have stuff in it. And all of you purists drinking expensive water out of a plastic bottle are sucking down some really nasty toxins from the plastic.

I'm trying to give some people here some leeway when they want to fast and continue in their daily routines without offending people. This forum has been hijacked by the Water Fasting Puritans, and it's MY OPINION that encouraging people that they need to walk around smelling like a septic plant is unnecessary.

A stick of gum or brushing your teeth is not anything to get worked up about on a water fast. There are no calories involved and the impact on the digestive tract is not an issue. In my experience, drinking water causes much more of a ruckus in my belly than chewing gum.

For those of you who want to freshen up while fasting, don't let these legalists get you down or make you feel inferior.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.438 sec, (2)