CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hand in the air on goitrogens

citingsources Views: 7,877
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,264,255

Re: Hand in the air on goitrogens

Random thoughts...They usually use cell lines which are cheapo research, then move up to rodents, then to primates. I wonder if there are some DIM rodents somewhere. There must be!

But on another topic of the 50 mg Lugol's dosage, remember our mutual boyfriend, Dr. Abraham, gave a long speech on how they arrived at the 50 mg dosage. Previously, I thought the dosage was arbitrary until I heard how he painstakingly put it together. Unfortunately, I have completely forgotten his chain of research and evidence. But it's on the DVD.

Wom, I gotta confess, I'm still a little mystified why Ghent and Eskin used so little Iodine for fibrocystic breasts. Even at their highest dose, 6 mg., they reported "improvement" in 70%. Not complete resolution. This year Symbollon Pharmaceutical got no better results than placebo on 3 mg I2. Maybe Ghent/Eskin were still intimidated by the threat of the W-C effect? Symbollon wasn't allowed to test subjects higher than 3 mg by the FDA because of iodophobia.

Neither Ghent/Eskin nor Symbollon had any understanding of side effcts being bromide related. If they had read curezone, it would have changed the history of marketing their "drug."

Your thoughts? Did they think 3 mg Iodine alone would equal 6 mg Lugol's?

I don't know about needing DIM to counter phytoestrogens. How do we ever know it's the phytoestrogens that are the problem?

We have more bromides that we know are toxic and accumulate. I guess I'm more concerned that bromides, particularly PBDE fire retardants need to be opposed and detoxed more than estrogens. PBDEs have a sex-skewing effect that resembles what you may see as estrogen-caused. Sex-skewing, means pregnant women exposed to large doses of PBDEs are 33% more likely to have female children.

Is it possible that bromide dominance is actually responsible for what we called estrogen dominance?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)