CureZone   Log On   Join
Epiphany

sweetpurple Views: 486
Published: 14 years ago

Epiphany

I have lived in Asia for the past 4 years and ever since I moved here I have been having health problems. At first I blamed them on the lower sanitation standards or the weather, but my symptoms persisted even when I visited home. I have been experiencing hair loss and allergies and recently found out about all the parasites living in my body. For a few years before I started reading about health issues, I was overweight, constipated and constantly fatigued. Now that is getting better because I have started cleansing, but I still have problems that are all related somehow to the left side of my body.

I have chronic heel pain on that side and when I am cleansing for parasites, I can feel them all moving there. I also have varicose veins only in my left leg and cysts in my left breast. My sinuses on this side are constantly backed up. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why this side is so messed up and I realized last night that I got 3 "necessary" travel vaccines before coming here. All in my left arm.

There is no other explanation for why this side should be so messed up, that must be it. The doctor told me that all these vaccines were necessary and if I didn't get them I could die far from my family and friends alone in a foreign country. She also tried to get me to get Japanese encephalitis (very rare disease) and I refused. I was also recommended to take anti-malaria drugs for the whole of my stay here. This would have amounted to 4 years and counting on pharmaceuticals. In my time here, I have not known of one person infected with malaria and you can be sure that the people here don't take pills to prevent it. I shudder to think what would have happened to me if I had taken her advice. I am really mad both at the establishment and at myself for not researching it further. But at the time, I didn't think there was another option at all.

I have decided that I will not give my children vaccines under any circumstances. I also plan on detoxing and chelating along with my husband before conceiving. I don't want to pass my toxicity on to my children before they are even born. This world is toxic enough. I read that now they are giving vaccines to newborns. They don't even have immune systems to strengthen yet! The people who promote this despite knowing how harmful it is are pure evil, but I believe in divine justice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)