CureZone   Log On   Join
To Curedbycurezone

shroom Views: 1,455
Published: 13 years ago

To Curedbycurezone

Anything to report? I am still trying to decide on my protocol. I am going to use clindamycin as my primary "start" plan. I am not sure what my follow-ups should contain yet.
The scalp parasites are something that has me baffled. They seem to be no different than a typical mite, but they do grow from scalp cells, which has me wondering if they are systemic. If this is so, then it should be addressed with meds in mind.
Not too worried about intestinal parasites right now, because the albendazole took care of those---which in retrospect were not that bad. They produced ammonia which was unpleasant, but I still have symptoms caused by protozoa, which produce nitrites and nitrates . These chemicals have a greater physiological affect on my system.
The microsporidium are likely a big problem and related to my vulnerability to the intestinal ones. As a matter-of-fact, I am suspecting there is a relationship somehow between these microbes.

You see, by using the culmination of all my research data, I have come to realize that there is so much going on in the average human body, that it is impossible to weave them into a cohesive picture.

There is past illness to consider, exposure to molds, environmental and consumable chemicals, viruses, microbial balance [external\internal, allergens, HLA type, blood type, genetic factors, congenital transmissions, pass drugs [recreational and medicinal] alcohol use, smoking, exposure to pets, animals, people.
Also, sickness can manifest with same symptoms even if caused by different sources. Couple that with the fact that everyone has different manifestations of symptoms, and it becomes difficult to use this information diagnostically.
So, I am going to assume that since the immune cells are the final deciding factor in determining the state of health in an individual, then addressing those cells is the logical approach.
I believe some of the drugs you chose in your own therapy does address some of these issues, so I am waiting to see how you are responding.
Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)