CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Curedbycurezone

Views: 1,390
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,266,356

Re: To Curedbycurezone

I am actually doing way better then ever before. One interesting note: right after the medication, the symptoms persist for about a week or two, almost to the point of raising serious doubts about my own protocol. And then all at once they started diminishing just like that, when I wasn't really doing anything. I do have leaky gut so I am putting off Paromomycin for now, as I don't want it absorbed into my bloodstream. That stuff can kill in that case. But in general, the pain in my arthritic finger is totaly gone, every day I feel a bit better so I am on the road to recovery.
I also think I have a serious issue with candida, not just from these latest medications, but since I was a child. I knew that would come into play at some point, and now is that point... I am still debating on how to approach that, as my candida is systemic as well. I will most likely try far infrared and will let you all know how it goes. I also think that you should try far infrared too, as it takes care of a lot of different things, especially fungus and even Morgellons which we are all exposed to.

So I am doing better, it just takes time. Oh and one more thing: watch out what you eat. I relaxed a bit and had tons of watermellon and immediately felt a lot worse for a few days. That was a mistake that I won't repeat. No high GI foods until I am totally in the clear.

One thing you can do is take some Tinidazole or Metronidazole and see how you feel within a few days. If you feel no difference, then stop it, it is not the right thing for you. But if you start feeling strong die-off symptoms, then you know you hit the target. Even some doctors do that when they cannot confirm protozoal infection through tests, yet have strong reasons to believe that nitroimidazoles would help. It would be considered an anecdotal evidence, and in my view, that's still better then hepatic coma or death.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)