I hate it when dogs get sick...I feel so helpless. No doubt you feel the same they just tug at the heart strings. I hope it is doing better by now...from your symptoms the dog is trying to expell something...poison, toxins...if it can expell them before they kill her she will be ok...I wouldn't feed her anything not even herbs, and only water...make sure it is able to go to the bathroom freely...try not to let the digestive /waste system shut down. Puking is a sign that toxins are building in the system and don't have a way out because the digestive tract is backed up. Otherwise will have trouble expelling the poisons.