CureZone   Log On   Join
Tell everyone you know

aspensbubble Views: 3,131
Published: 13 years ago

Tell everyone you know

I sent my story to Dr. Oz on the Oprah show and to Dr. Phil show to the Dr.s on his show. I think if there is enough woman who tell there stories it will be banned from the United States and possible the woman that do want to file a law suit, lawyers will actually listen. If you want to write to them www.oprah.com and www.dr.phil.com. Here is my letter I sent if anyone is interested.Thanks for listening and everyone's advice. July of 2008 I started having vertigo,the worse migraines and very blurred vision.I went to my family Dr.he put me on a steroid and antibiotic some medicine for headachesThe last day of my steroid I had the worse vertigo episode everI fell and was sick all day.Went to my family Dr. he sent me to a ENT.3 days later I went to the ER,my migraine was so bad, I had a new symptom a nerve in my head would not stop throbbing and vibrating.They did a MRI came out normal.ENT Dr. sent me to a neurologist .I had the Mirena IUD put in after my 4th child was born in Dec.of 2004.I never lost any of my weight from having my last child and I never had problems before losing it with the other 3,had low sex drive and bloated and moody. I did not have a period for almost 4 years just some spotting occasionally. I had friends coming in from Mexico on September 11th, that night I had another vertigo episode,could not get out of bed for 3 days. Went back to my family Dr. who said he does not know what is wrong with me so he can not help me anymore, I went home and was talking with my friend from Mexico and I don't remember how we got on the subject about my IUD ,in Mexico that IUD is banned.So that day I called my OB Gyn and the next day had it removed. I told my Gyn what was going on with me for the last 2 months and she asked why my Dr. did not do any blood work on me, so before she took it out she took a blood sample and tested my thyroid and some other things. I got it back and found out my thyroid was elevated and glucose was off. I have had my IUD out since Sept.17th (16 days) and I feel so much better. My symptoms are less frequent. I finally got into the neurologist the day I started my thyroid med's. and told him my whole story I even told him I was feeling better my symptoms were less but he wanted to put me on a seizure medicine everyday and also wanted me to go have a spinal tap the next day. I can't believe he did not want to wait until my thyroid medicine started to work and see how I was feeling. I found this web site www.curezone.com and typed in mirena IUD. I cannot believe how many women are sick with the same symptoms and some have died. I think every and woman should know ALL the symptoms they can get before they put that thing in there body .I would still have it in if my friend would not of said anything to me and how much more sick I would be or possible dead. I was getting worse everyday. Dr's. Also need to know to ask woman the right questions. Not one of them even the paperwork I filled out asked if I had an IUD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)