CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m

chrisb1 Views: 2,940
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,270,584

Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m

InCharge,
I was always under the impression that Hopinso was the moderator for the WFSF but haven't seen or heard from him in a while. In his absence it seems things did get a little out of hand here, but nothing that couldn't be handled internally, without your intervention by sneeking off to the Webmaster without anyones prior knowledge.

I shall remind you of the TOS here at curezone where personal abuse and abusive language are not tolerated throughout.........you have just demonstrated this to my disgust and I daresay everyone elses.

I have tolerated some of your posts in the past for its argumentative nature but the buck stops here, and where I for one strongly object to your simplistic and over generalized post above to which I am referring, and unless you can lend a more sympathetic ear to the needs of others instead of your ego I shall complain forthwith to those incharge.........incharge.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.559 sec, (1)