CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m/ chrisb1

InCharge Views: 2,864
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,270,746

Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m/ chrisb1

Who do you perceive as being part of the "moderators clique"?

Not knowing who the moderator is, or if in fact there is moderators on this forum. I would have no idea.

I assumed there wasn't any moderator because the webmasters was asking who wanted to be one. I was speaking of past events on other forums.

Some time ago I posted a link to a web page that was related to a forum topic, but it was deleted because it was deemed contrary to the moderator because it questioned the "support" theory of the forum subject.

I did similar here regarding a link to a doctor that deemed dry fasting dangerous. I was merely trying to give the readers the whole story so they could make up their own minds. I know you remember the incident so You know who posted the off topic information about dry fasting on this water fasting "support" forum in the first place, and you know who was johnny on the spot to get on my case about posting the link. The original off topic poster was not deleted, as was none of that thread. What's up with that?

By rights my post re: dry fasting would never had been posted if the first party hadn't posted off topic about dry fasting. Today my post was deleted because it was deemed off topic, which it wasn't. The moderator posted a topic, and I responded to it. To make matters worse it was done before the offending jaymz post which was just hidden.

If all the moderators would go by the same guidlines it might be different. So you tell me is it cliques? Can you talk about something off topic like you did today without being deleted after my post was deleted?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)