CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m/ chrisb1

Raine13 Views: 3,017
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,270,766

Re: Please stay on topic: Water fast support forum n/m/ chrisb1

So you tell me is it cliques? Can you talk about something off topic like you did today without being deleted after my post was deleted?

Was my Mercury post off topic?  To a certain degree yes; however, it was posted because of the amazing communication breakdown that has happened the past couple weeks on this forum.

In another thread, I noticed that Loosie is saying the call for a moderator is what started all of this.  From my recollection, that's not what happened.   A great deal of the breakdown appears to have happened because of a post I made regarding the water fasting group at Facebook.  LivingBlessed pulled  one single word out of my entire post, "control", and started questioning me over it.  Since I mistakenly believed that I had a life, I didn't go weeding back through posts to try figure out what was being asked of me -- it would have alleviated much confusion if a quote from an entire post or sentence had been included instead of a single word.

I told LB that I simply didn't understand what it was she was asking and all hell broke lose from there with she and Loosie coming after me with their assumptions and slams.  That furor ended by LB announcing she'd had a "bad day" and seeing the word "control" had set her off and that she was now praying for my immortal soul.  

Some of the emails I received were enlightening to see that others from this board were equally shocked by their level of intensity in the slamming.

An amusing note is that the timing of all of this coordinates with Mercury going retrogade.  Off topic or not.

In recent days it appears Loosie may have radical mood swings.  It may very well be that her toxicity level is causing this.  As Chrisb1 mentioned to me, her comment about being allergic to raw fruit/vegs may be the result of an allergy to herbicides/pesticides.   Her posts remind me of my mother before she was diagnosed with diabetes 14 years ago -- she could be really nice or in the next breath you'd be running for cover.  Some of Loosie's posts are calm, kind and informative and others you are left thinking, "What the hell prompted that?!"

If this is a situation being caused by toxicity, and she has acknowledged that she is toxic, then as a support forum hopefully we can support her as she figures out the correct path to cleaner living / Natural Hygiene.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.297 sec, (2)