CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know what these could be?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 3,066
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,075

Re: Does anyone know what these could be?

Good for you Chris, I did the H202 therapy for almost a year, and it's really a good thing. I think that hubbie and I got ourselves up to 25 drops of 35% three times a day, he got rid of his angina, and his blood pressure went way down, his MD used to call him captain aneurism! I wasn't the most fun thing I've ever done.
I've since discovered iodine, it's really been helpful to me, I've been hypothryoid for a long time, and I think I'm actually correcting the problem. I also had fibrocystic breast disease (lumpy boobs from lack of iodine) and that's a thing of the past. (Yeah!) It also seems to help my immune response, and it makes it easier to get rid of parasites.
I had no idea how Iodine defficient I was until I tried it, what a difference! H202 does a lot of things, but it doesn't kill off the larger worms, I'm getting good results without drugging myself with a combination of herbs and zapper. Also magnesium malate, and turmeric seems to be very good for my liver. (And getting rid of any critter hanging out there, as well as liver stones .) I've also done some liver flushes, that's helpful too.
I got the big ones out of my intestines first, now I'm getting the ones hiding in organs, I hadn't thought about the lymph system, but I bet they like hanging out there as well.
Not sure how to go about getting them dislodged, so your post is helpful, thanks for taking the time to post. Your worms look like Ascaris to me as well, I got one that was 12 inches long. I can't remember which sex gets to be that big, but I do remember that one gender got to be about 12 inches, and the other was quite a bit smaller, I think it was the females that get larger, and the males are littler.
In any event, I'm glad they aren't using me as food and lodging any longer. I'm working on a permanent No Vancancy sign, I'm getting down right intolerant.
Be sure that you also take b vits in general, particularly B-12, the worms just love using your b vitamins, and you don't get what you need. That's helped me quite a bit as well.
Nice to meet another member of the drink rocket fuel club! It does take an unconventional turn of mind to actually go through with it. Congrats on getting rid of the critters.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

8.328 sec, (2)