CureZone   Log On   Join
You Miss My Point

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 2,891
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,276,889

You Miss My Point

I was quoting someone who said his parasites apparently love Iodine. I think he was making a joke. I believe it was Vulcanel who said it. But it's been a long time since I read it.

You don't have to worry about Iodine making your parasites thrive or bloom any more than eating food does. Forget that. All I meant is that parasites lay in your guts and soak up the nutrients out of your food, and some of them might even be soaking up some of your Iodine. But this is most certainly not going to worsen your condition. In fact, since parasites get the nutrients before you do, if they are soaking up some of your iodine, you need to take a lot because there won't be any left for you if you don't. As that is the nature of the parastic worm.

My point was that Iodine is not the silver bullet that will cure everything all by itself. But it will enhance the effects of everything else you take. You cannot go wrong by taking it. I once took four droppers per day for two months and my dropper holds about thirty drops. It did not make my parasites any worse. It strengthened my immune system and caused me a lot of detox. Barnacles broke out around my eyes and mouth. I think they are called bromide pimples.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.125 sec, (1)