CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida / virus help please

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
angellore Views: 1,317
Published: 13 years ago

Candida / virus help please

Hi! I have been having heart problems all summer after exersicing very much and eating mostly fruits and nuts/seeds. I have also had candida since i was little. Cracking joints when i eat vinager, yeast, glutamat (E261), mushroom, flour and milk and also depression when i eat gluten and constipation when i eat lactose. Sometimes i have difficulties digesting my food, it feels like it can stay in my tummy for hours. I even burped out a french frie 8 hours after eating it, thats just wierd.

I tried caprylic acid for the candida and it actually made my joints crack when i took a strong dose, so i am pretty sure that it really is candida causing my joints to crack. The problem i started having with my heart was that when i eat anything sugary or with fast carbohydrates my heart starts beating really faintly /fast, hurting and also i think that there are murmuring sounds coming from it. There is also a shortage of breath if i walk. Before the heart get strange i get a tingeling sensation over my lip and on one of my shoulders like before i have a cold sore so i am thinking that maybe it could be a virus on the heart. Also when the heart is strange i am dizzy / feeling like there's dust in my eyes in the morning and i read that that can also be a sign of candida. My heart has gotten much more stable now when i have stayed off of fruits / carbohydrates for some time so i can eat potatoes without it hurting, but it's not good. I am eating only meat and vegetables now since it seems to be the only thing i can tolerate. I think it also starts hurting when i eat nuts, coconut milk i am almost sure of atleast. I am wondering if you have any advise for me. I am on a intestinal cleanse from holistics right now, it contains magnesiumperoxide and magnesiumsuccinat that is said to oxidise the intestine, cleaning it up real good. My heart didnt really like it but i am sticking to it. I read about a woman using oregano oil for candida and drinking fruit juices. I think that oregano oil should be good for me aswell, but i dont know if i dare eating fruit since my heart starts hurting when i do. How can i get your oregano oil or do you know of a company that makes good products? I live in sweden so the shipping from there would be quite expencive.
Thank you very much! Love, Sandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (2)