CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 Ways to Transform Toxic Thoughts

chrisb1 Views: 2,497
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,281,548

Re: 10 Ways to Transform Toxic Thoughts

Loosie,
Re' overuse of red R's........

I personally think that the "R" status was underused by previous moderators on this forum, and where this of course would be graded from one to three depending on what we think is a message that bears special attention.

Although Raine13's post may have been O/T she did state this in the introductory sentence of her post, and where I felt that most of the information contained within it deserved the attention of everyone. If you go through the post in detail it does smack of commonsense and a psychological/spiritual perspective of releasing these types of pressures and stresses and what someone here erroneously referred to as "new age" thinking.

I also think it can be refreshing and enlightening from the average post which usually only has a relevance to the physical aspects of the Water Fast and which also tended towards the spiritual side, which is indeed relevant to our forum.

Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)