CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH will have his own radio website in the future.

MH 108 Views: 950
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,282,010

Re: MH will have his own radio website in the future.

NO, I just don't have the time or effort to continue and I never did believe my type of stuff fit in with their ways of believing.

RADIO MAN is great for what he likes to do and I don't care to be exposed to the crowd that follows the modern day authors, so I won't be looking at his website again. It takes time and effort to look at what others are doing. If I want to talk, I can record what I say and do it myself, I do not need to do a radio show where I have no control. I prefer books, not talking. If I do talk, it will be on video such as a seminar style where your the only one doing the talking.

RADIO MAN has a great website, if you want to know what these authors really think and I don't have any interest in any author unless their book is at least 60 years old. Lets just leave it as I AM TOO OLD FASHIONED to be on his radio show.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)