CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxins in fat cells

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 8,497
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,282,692

Re: Toxins in fat cells

I'm no expert but my feeling is that the eating well and the stored toxins (esp. the more pernicious kind, such as you touch on) are two entirely different things. They WILL come together of course, in time, in that the deeper you go, the more will be released. And the better your habits long term, foodwise, etc. the cleaner your system will be. But here's where 'tap water' can really be a bad idea, continuing to supply the body with enough bad stuff that it gets the idea to hang on to what's already there. I find it hard to believe the tap water in many places can be any good. The body hangs on tight to some of the worst poisons in an effort to spare the system as a whole. I did a Liver Flush after my last long fast and just before a short three day fast, just recently. and got more stones out. Felt more poisons being released. I'd already done, oh, I lose track, maybe four or five Liver Flushes over the last year.
maybe more. Lots going on in the liver. I made the assumption the 29 days might clear it--but decided to check it out, anyway. :-)

best with your fast,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)