CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been Sick for 2 years

chorn Views: 1,320
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,282,422

Re: Been Sick for 2 years

I have looked at my feces,but don't know anything I am looking at. All my trouble started,when I had that bad ear infection. This infection was really bad. The bone was infected behind my ears. I had fluid blocked up in my ears and inner brain. I could not even stand to ride in the cars for bumps on the road. I was on Antibiotics , for 6 weeks. I had to take three pills a day for six weeks. My pain in the back of head started than. That has been 2 years ago. I am also on seizure medicine for mini seizures that started a year ago. I was also on steroids at the time of my ear infection,because of my nose problem. Anyway The doctors have had me on many different medicines that don't help. I am thinking that maybe I have parasites in the brain from all the problems that was there. The infection,the fluid,the nose blockage,the neck pain,herneated disk neck etc. Maybe I am crazy,but all I know for sure something Is wrong. Anyway I have no idea about,what parasites looks like. Can someone send a link or something,so maybe I can learn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)