CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you dragnfly for the info!

aspensbubble Views: 1,333
Published: 13 years ago

thank you dragnfly for the info!

Thank you dragnfly for writing about the progesterone has to do with the fatty lining around the cells in your brain.I think that is what my problem has been. I have the vibrating feeling in my head since July. Sometimes all over but mainly in my head, also vertigo blurry vision and migraines .I never lost my weight after having my last baby which I never had a problem with the other three babies and I have been extremely moody.I had my IUD out since Sept. 17th and my symptoms have gotten much better but still have them slightly. I have had two blood tests one for my thyroid which came out elevated so I am on med's. for that and one to see if I am in menopause and I am pre menopausal. I had that evil thing in for almost for years and never had a period. Since I have had it out I have been bleeding the whole time except for a week. My question is do you know if they can do a test to see your progesterone level?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.484 sec, (1)