CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rich calcium herbs

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
angellore Views: 2,004
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 189,740

Re: rich calcium herbs

Hey, i hope your family is doing great, it is really amazing the time and effort you put into helping all of us to try to live healthier. Many thanks!

I try to eat naturally, only fruits and supplement with green leaves for some minerals and alkalinity. Would you say kale is the best leaves? Especially concerning calcium or do you have any suggestions? I was thinking that parsley would be great but it contains that same acid as spinach and ruccola contains very much sodium so its not so good to eat it eigther. I saw that dandelion is rich in calcium but it is kindof out of season to go out and pick them now i think. Bad tasting and not so much nutrients after it has blossomed, right? I know that oranges that you reccomend for the fast are also high in calcium, but i cannot eat enough oranges to get the calcium i need because the arginine in them makes my herpes break out. What part of the sorghum is used in the concentrated sorghum you mentioned? Is it leaves or seeds?

Almost all fruits here are picked unripe and shipped here, have you ever seen an acid / alkaline scale for unripe fruits? I know that they are supposed to be acid forming when picked unripe, but i have never seen a chart showing which are the best / worst to eat.

Much love, Sandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)