CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD severe side effects- update post-removal!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
lilburdie Views: 2,584
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,286,339

Re: Mirena IUD severe side effects- update post-removal!

OK, well I had my IUD out first thing Sunday. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I have already begun to feel better. My second round of blood work test results came back and they were all fine which furhter confirms my IUD suspicions. I have even begun to feel better. I still have some tingling, mostly at night, and suspect that I will for some time. No bloating whatsoever-my stomach is completely flat- and some mild nausea. My mood has dramatically improved, but I am still anxious. Very tired and thirsty- kindof weird, but I suspect my poor body is just trying to get rid of this stuff. I met with my OBGYN this morning to discuss what was going on and she was very supportive and not really that surprised. She said that she sees Mirena causing anxiety and Depression relatively frequently and she has even seen tingling in a few other patients. Scarey. I was very glad to see how supportive she was. She did say that it might take up to a year to get my periods regular again (that was kindof a bummer), but I think that is worst case scenario. She took blood to check my hormone levels so we can establish a baseline for the future if I do have trouble getting pregnant again. Will keep you posted on more progress. Thanks for your support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)