I just wanted to share my experience, until RG arrives and can help you out.
I have massive die-off when using HW. I just did my 3rd cleanse and only got up to 3 pills. I had the worst flu-like symptoms for a week, with another week recovering. I have had extreme reactions: dizziness, fuzzy brain, can't think clearly, sinus congestion, itching, insomnia, diarrhea, extreme emotions (craziness, depression to anger, aggitation). I was only able to get to 3 pills for about 4 days. However, that was an improvement from the last time. Despite the bad die-off, HW is the only thing that I have used that actually helps in the long run. I improve dramatically with every cleanse.
Remember the poisons that parasites put off are damaging to the body. When they die off there are even more toxins that have to be eliminated by the body.
"The toxic metabolic waste overloads and overworks the organs of elimination and taxes the central nervous system"
If you are taking 4 pills a day, that may be too much die-off. You may consider backing down and seeing how you feel.