CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear rg please respond, not sure whether I should continue Humaworm

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
justhear Views: 1,334
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,287,930

Re: Dear rg please respond, not sure whether I should continue Humaworm

I think what you said sounds good.

I have taken 2 days off before, because of intense die-off. In fact I have done stair-case dosing. Meaning I take 1/2 of a pill more than what I was taking, one time. Then I wait a day or so, depending on how much die-off I have,and then do the 1/2 pill again. I have to do this in order to get up in dosage.

Also, I didn't see much on my 3rd cleanse, although I didn't look much either. I had seen enough with the cleanses before hand. Remember only 30% are visible to the naked eye and of those most hide, or are destroyed so that you don't see them pass. Microsopic parasites are just as bad for the body as the biggies..the biggies are just grosser to see.

It might be that just the one day off was good enough to let your body catch up. I would go down a little, maybe one pill, and see how you feel.

Also, are you making sure that you are drinking enough water? Lemon water helps me feel more balanced when I am detoxing. And make sure you are eliminating, very often.

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.844 sec, (1)