CureZone   Log On   Join
heart disease

Views: 3,641
Published: 13 years ago

heart disease

The subject of whether coconut oil is good, or at least neutral for heart disease looks like it came up about 4 months ago. But, it was kind of treated as a joke.
I started having angina, it isn't in my chest, it starts in my jaws and if it gets worse it radiates to my left arm, sometimes both arms and my throat. I have had treated hypertension for a while too. I decided not to go any traditional route. I found an MD who does Preventive Medicine, etc. and she also does chelaton (won't on me) and works in place of a traditional cardiolgist for me. I took tons of tests for which I will get the results on the 18th of this month. But from an analysis of my blood she believes it is inflammation and not arteriosclerosis. I have to use nitroglycerin pretty often right now. From trial and error I have discovered that grains and sweets will cause it. My symptoms seem like low thyroid so I just yesterday began taking coconut oil and using Lugol's transdermally. I have played with both in the past but not consistently.

Anyway, has anyone heard about coconut oil having a beneficial effect on arteries, inflammation, angina or heart disease? Since I know low thyroid is a risk factor I thought it may be good. It seems like most truly healthy foods are healthy for the whole body not just parts but I'd love a study or anecdotal evidence if anyone else has heart issues and uses it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)