CureZone   Log On   Join
i have found a cure for my bad breath of 21 years, no gimmicks or money please read

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
maily123 Views: 5,111
Published: 13 years ago

i have found a cure for my bad breath of 21 years, no gimmicks or money please read

hi all,
i have found a cure!!! to cut a long story short my bb started 21 years ago after a bout of tonsillits which never went even after i had my tonsils removed . i have tried everything on the market until i decided to use my intelligence and find a cure myself.
i sympathise with everyone with this condition , which is why i want to help you.

i cured myself with a weeks prescription (doctor friend) of Antibiotics . beacuse of looking at this article

Antibiotics +periodontitis&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=uk&ie=UTF-8">http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:4RxT-SPhLjoJ:www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/careers/postgraduate_dental_school/comprehensive_dentistry/pearls/powerpoint/Antibiotic%2520Adjuncts%2520to%2520Perio%2520Tx.ppt+best+ Antibiotics +periodontitis&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=uk&ie=UTF-8

I TOOK CIPROFLOXACIN FOR 7 DAYS 500MG TWICE A DAY. MY BREATH IMPOVED DAY BY DAY and kept on improving for weeks after

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR OWN TAKE THIS ARTICLE TO YOUR GP AND ASK TO TRY THESE. ANTIBIOTICS CAN HARM YOUR UNBORN BABY AND THIS Antibiotic ESPECIALLY CAN BECOME RESISTANT AND MORPH INTO SOMETHING MORE UNPLEASANT. ABUSE OF Antibiotic WILL LEAVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM DEPLETED, RENDERING YOU UNABLE TO FIGHT OFF INFECTIONS. ONLY GET THEM PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR, they may literally kill you

i did not consider myself to have periodontitis and still dont , i just happended to get rid of the bad bacteria in my mouth (after years of suspecting enzyme deficincy.)

i could write pages of the torment and hope and letdowns ive endured, but havent got time. 2 months on my bb has gone hopefully forever.

good luck to everyone my heart goes with you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)