CureZone   Log On   Join
bb background

maily123 Views: 680
Published: 14 years ago

bb background

hi, just thought id give you a bit of background to my bb problem, as this might help you see if your symptoms are similar to mine.
i was 15 when my problem stared i alway has big tonsils which were over two inches and full of crypts, but these only started smelling after a bout of tonsillitis. which was incidentally treated by Antibiotics (i know there is controversy avout this, saying that a'b's actually cause the problem but i think that it was nothing to do with the ab's,.

when i was about 19 i paid privately to have my tonsils removed which defintely helped, but in no way got rid of the problem, if you are a person who still has tonsils and 'putrid beath' as mine was, but went down to bad/stinky after! if you are having problems getting the op, tell your gp you are getting constant sore throats/ bb wont cut it as a reason for tonsillectomy, .it will help your bb

i got instant bb (there anyway!) especially after

cheese
milk
sugar (farty breath)
proteins

ive tried every mouthwash /cure known to man.

nothing got rid of it but,
i,d say corsydyl helped , but use daily variety as other stains your teeth.

some mouthwashes worked for a few weeks , then did,nt i can only assume this was the bad bacteria overcoming the mouthwash
forget
retardex/dr ****
grapefuit seed
and the other who promise a solution

i think probiotics over 2 billion helped a bit, but this was slight

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)