CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative to Diary products!

mark82 Views: 2,377
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,292,616

Re: Alternative to Diary products!

Great. There's a walmart store far off my place, probably will drop by there over the weekend and grab it.

I've been drastically losing weight since i started restricting myself on all sorts of foods i was glued onto for years. Gosh! Besides the fact that you've BO/BB, being skinny makes it even worse.

There were times when i couldnt detect smell off me. But the moment you step into the sun for a walk or exert some stress onto yourself, boom! The smell starts kicking in. I tried living on parsley, coriander leaves and some other herbs for quite sometime. Gives a soothing effect as though it has cleansed your body of toxins. But dont think thats really the case. But by now im pretty sure of one thing "clean up on what you're eating and that would eventually clean up your body of toxins"

Problem is, i dont know if im TMAU positive or lactose intolerant or candida positive. I do feel sick on diary stuff and have read all about the above underlying causes but still cant resolve as to what food i need to take or avoid.

Most cases of BO/BB are originated from skinny people. Probably its because we think too much of what we've to eat?!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)