CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoiding the Yo Yo Effect After Fast...Your Thoughts

scatterbrained Views: 4,134
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,293,273

Re: Avoiding the Yo Yo Effect After Fast...Your Thoughts

I think the refeeding phase is the best time to develop better lifelong diet habits, take it slow and introduce specific foods one at a time and listen to how each food effects your body. Your body knows which foods are good foods and which foods work best for your unique self. This is the area I failed miserably at on my last 14day fast and hope to make much improvement on when breaking my current fast. Everything tastes so great after a fast I just dove right in and enjoyed it all without giving it much thought and ended up right back into my old eating habits and lifestyle. Demonstrating tremedous self control during the fast goes to show you have the self control needed to adopt healthier life long eating habits, just remember to use that self control when refeeding starts. I'm trying to learn from my past failures maybe my failures can help others as well. Best of luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.439 sec, (1)