CureZone   Log On   Join
Story about my mother's brain tumor

chorn Views: 2,482
Published: 14 years ago

Story about my mother's brain tumor

My mother had a brain tumor and this is her story. It begin in 1980 she had one of eyes to cross and double vision. She had ct's scan ran and they could find nothing. So they did surgery on her eye to correct the problem. In 1995 she started to go numb on her face and could not hear out of left ear. Again they ran the scans and this time found a large brain tumor that was dumb bell shape. It was attached to her left ear and her brain stem. It was not cancer. They did brain surgery which lasted 12 hours. They had to remove her left ear inside and tried to remove some on brain stem. They could not get it all off the brain stem. It took a long time to be able to walk or talk. Than they send her to Calf. for raditaion treatment. She went blind from that treatment. She went totally blind and could only ear out of right ear. By the way she was in more pain after the surgery than before. They said this tumor was a rare slowing growing brain stem tumor. They said they got it all and it would not come back. In 2005 the tumor was back and worst than ever. Still not cancer but worst than before. They did surgery again and this time ,she did not recover. She made it 6 weeks and died. The reason I am telling this is because I now wonder if this may all have started from parasites. Now I too am having problems as stated in past posts. The only head pain she had in the begining was pain in back of head. Anyway this pain in my head as you can see now is driving me crazy. I feel I must do something because no doctor will listen. Just wanted to share what parasites may do to the brain. I will never know if this was parasites but now I wonder. She suffer for 25 years with all this before she died. I know in my heart I must do something now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)