CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rheumatoid arthritis

sweetpurple Views: 3,308
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,294,218

Re: Rheumatoid arthritis

Ah Newport I'm glad you responded. Yes we actually had doubts that she might be affected with Lyme but those crazy tests kept giving mixed results. There are a lot of deer ticks in my area. The doctor put her on doxycycline for a couple months and she said that helped temporarily so I am pretty sure it has something to do with bacteria. I am kind of worried about trying cat's claw first only because if it doesn't work as well as she expects, she might not listen to me about the iodine. And I think the Iodine will really help her health in general.

Miss H, do you think that it was the companion nutrients that helped your RA or the iodine?

Grz,
No, she doesn't eat that many fruits and veggies, especially in the winter. I think vitamin C would really help, and if I got her the iodine, I would tell her to take C as well. But I guess I could recommend that she take that ASAP, since she probably wouldn't have any argument against that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)