CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very big worm infection

megan Views: 3,765
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 129,573

Re: very big worm infection

Hi and thanks for your reply! I don't know, maybe medicine is the route for me, although I feel uneasy about it. I too have had little sucess with it. When I first suspected I had this problem, I went to doctor after doctor, they all couldn't find anything...they said I was stressed. I even brought them in a whole intact worm that I passed, and can you believe it...the lab said it was just the way my body digests fiber. This was maybe 4 years ago. I didn't know anything about cleansing, and I started to believe them...maybe it was all in my head. So I let it go. With time the symptoms increased and I started looking for alternate answers. Then I found natural health, and the well known fact of rampant parasite infections.

I've been hesitant to go back to western medicine, not only because I believe in the natural way of healing, but because I know how heavy the infection is. I've always had this nagging feeling that going in there and paralyzing them all at once with a drug, can cause an obstruction. I know that has happened with childen, I don't know about adult. Then again, this could just be fear, I'm not sure...and that's why I've not known what to do. I'd hoped herbs would work so that die off would be slow, a little at a time, and not get all tangled together and block up. Well, I'll think about it more. Any other input is always welcome! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)