CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY

brian Views: 3,909
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 129,484

Re: PARASITE CLEANSE SURVEY

Ptree I do Clark's protocol.Did 100's of liver cleanses.Sycronmeter tested and found some parasites are harder to get rid of than others.Rabbit flukes,Ascaris,Trichinella and pollutants cause many aches and pains.Did you know luogol's keeps colds away indefinately?Simple but effective yes.Trichinella and for that matter all parasites give off bacteria and the bacteria give off viruses.My problem and maybe we can work together is to stop the pain in the small intestine,after taking cayenne caps.Small dose warms the small intestine but large dose is absorbed by the diapharm opens the cysts of trichinella there and kills them.The bacteria causes extreme pain in the small intestine.I can remember these pain attacks through my life.It seems when I was younger(teenager)I occasionally had these attacks ie. 1x a year.Now I know it was the trich. dieing off.I write from personal experience.Here's what happens.Took 2 caps 100,000h.u.cayenne wait 20 mins.If nothing happens take 2 more.Eventually with enough cayenne I feel heat at the bottom of the stomach.the stomach valve opens and into the small intestine goes the cayenne.Immediately the cayenne is absorbed by the blood vessels leading to the diaphram.The cayenne catches the trich.and kills it.I think it opens the encysted trich. too.The ensueing pain is the bacteria(anthrax)being released back into the blood.The pain could kill you.I take Lugol's in water to kill the bacteria.That's my experience since I found this medicine works.Also if you kill enough trich. at 1x you will find edema at a site in your body where you have pollutants or parasites.That's my way since working the Clark protocol from 1995 till present.What's your experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)