CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High dose Albenzadole Therapy-shroom and darius

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 2,865
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,296,520

Re: High dose Albenzadole Therapy-shroom and darius

Thanks for keeping us posted about your experiences with albendazole, as you know I'm trying to get my hands on some. I read somewhere that it keeps the eggs from hatching in the brain or something like that. If I find the article I will post it for you. Also thanks for sharing the side effects you've been experiencing, I'm also careful about that. I've read that bloodroot and wormseed could adversely affect the vision from overuse but don't recall if I saw anything about Albendazole. (I was using blootroot quit excessively for about a month and recently noticed I was having difficulty with very small print so I stopped using it and I'm back to normal) Another thing I read is how vitamin A is needed to prevent infection. I've added spirulina, sun chlorello (high in vitamin A), and magnesium in addition to elimination of sweets with the exception of pineapple (which is anti-parasitc) and now organic apple juice which I put ginger in because ginger is supposed to be anti parasitic. I look forward to reading the article you posted, but I'm too sleepy to do it now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)