CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wnt to the endocrinologist today!!

dutchmom Views: 2,394
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,295,236

Re: Wnt to the endocrinologist today!!

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that at a year post-removal and after seeing 3 different gyno's and my family dr. (who all made me feel like a hypochondriac crazy idiot, of course), I finally went to see a naturopath. I was the first person she'd seen with complaints about Mirena, but she told me at my last appt. that she's now aware of several more bad experiences with it among her patients and circle of friends. She believes 100% that it contributed to my current state. What a relief to finally find someone who not only listened, but understood and had a path for me to follow that might help. She did the full panel of tests: blood, urine & saliva and determined that I am estrogen dominant and have adrenal fatigue. After doing tons of research on both of these subjects, I have determined that I've been suffering from adrenal fatigue for a long time and that is what lead to my reaction to the IUD. One of the symptoms of adrenal fatigue is chemical sensitivity. So, please find a reputable naturopath. I already feel a little better and I've only been on supplements & progesterone cream for a couple of months. Take care & good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)