CureZone   Log On   Join
surviving mirena crash!!!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
lilburdie Views: 7,605
Published: 13 years ago

surviving mirena crash!!!

Oh my gosh, I cannot explain (well, I guess many of you know) the hell that I have been through the past week or so. Exactly 8 days post removal, all of my symptoms came flooding back with a vengance. I was freaking out and posted the "is this the mirena crash?" text. Thanks to those who got back to me and propped me up, but about 3 days into the crash I wasn't getting any better and was seriously doubting the whole Mirena theory- sorry to admit it, but you must remember that I was panicky and anxious. Anyway, I went back to my internist, she ran more tests (pancreas function, sed rate, epstein barr, Lyme - just to name a few) and all were, of course, normal. I told her haw awful I felt...tingling, fever, swollen nodes, depressions and anxiety, nausea, major insomnia (I even slept for 1 hour one night- thats tough to take care of 2 small kids on 1 hour of sleep!) etc... She was trying to be helpful but what more could she do? Then, 2 days ago, I suddenly slept well and I started to feel worse as the day progressed. I have noticed that I am tending to feel better a little bit more each day. The window where I feel terribly is closing slowly. It still hits in the afternoon, but just a shorter amount of time. So, I went to my OB this morning just to get a medical opinion on this whole thing. She was so supportive and was very agreeable that it was the Mirena. I explained the crash concept and it made perfect sense to her. She is tempted to get on this blog and give dr's perspective. She also said that I was the 3rd patient she has seen recently with my symptoms and that 2 of us have been through the crash. Today, I am 15 days post-removal and feeling a little better every day. Thanks to everyone who posts- I would never have been able to figure out what was going on with my body without you.

With that being said, if there is anyone out there who is thinking about getting the IUD- please reconsider. I have a major feeling that in the near future we will all be hearing about the Mireana IUD on CNN and how it causes all sorts of problems in women.

One question? Does going on the pill help regulate things sooner or mess them up more? My OB and I were speculating on that. Any thoughts or experiences?

Good Luck to anyone getting ready for "the crash"!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.922 sec, (2)