CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High dose Albenzadole Therapy-shroom and darius

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Views: 2,700
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,297,092

Re: High dose Albenzadole Therapy-shroom and darius

The sensations in my scalp I have had have been steadily lessening but the same since I started the Albenz 6 days ago. At first it felt like there was a mass spread out right under the skin of my scalp. From the very top and down into my face and sides towards my ear. More on the right side. It is itchy (particularly at first), felt like a moving sensation in different parts, but throughout. Kind of like a wave of indiscriminate motion. Motion meaning, if you set something on a bare area of sensitive skin like a credit card and then moved it slightly while applying the lightest of pressure to different spots as you moved it. Then imagine that under the skin on your head. And the sensation is occurring in several spots mostly around the top down into your face. Then add a tingling to the parts that have been applied some pressure. Now take Albendazole, and imagine an hour after you take it you notice these sensations pick up in intensity and frequency. There is also a very slight stinging sensation from time to time during this period after taking the Alben. It seems to occur on the outsides of the area and in two or three specific spots. There is an overall very slight throbbing sensation from the whole mass - no pattern to the throbbing, kind of comes and goes in frequency and intensity affected by taking albenz. This is all more or less annoying as it is not painful. Although the slight biting sensation occasionally gets a muscle jerk reaction from me. Subjectively it feels like there is a foreign entity there, but I am open to suggestions that there is a neurological explanation/problem. Although I find my reaction to the Albendazole a good indication of parasites.

Any ideas on what it is? Based on my expereince so far, I am with Darius on Dissiminated Toxocarias. It is also possibly Visceral Larva Migrans of T. Solium. Because of what I felt in the scrotum, Filiarias fits. Or something else?

Here is a recap of the symptoms up to my current state:
Day 1 after starting Wormwood /Black Walnut/Clover + Day 7 of Grapefruit Seed Extract I started noticing parasite symptoms. My digestive system got really symptomatic. BMs that were of wierd consistency, BM smells that were like nothing I had ever experienced - rotten putrid - toxic chemical like, overall malaise that came and went sometimes in periods of an hour or two, cramps and biting sensations. Over the next couple days BMs that had what looked like eggs and Tapeworm segments, little noodles, and what may have been flukes. Day 4 of parasite herbs I had the ER incident where I felt parasites in my scrotum. It was 1 AM when I awoke. I could feel something move, when I used my fingers to feel what it was, I felt what seemed like a worm in my vein in my scrotum. When I rubbed it in between my fingers, it seemed like it moved more, and as I tried to manipulate it and find the start or end, I could feel it biting down. This was not comfortable because of where it was. It was actually a bit of a shock - the biting sensation. I could duplicate it, and I also felt a worm in other areas. The sensation was a slight buzzing almost faint electrical sensation along the length of the worm. When I manipulated any of them with my fingers, I got the biting sensation when I manipulated what felt like the end, I could see the skin moving the length of the worm (in my scrotum it was the whole sack moving slightly). There was a shorter one I sensed in my other leg, one in one of my arms, in my scalp in a couple of places, and in my face by my nose. This lasted for about an hour, and then went away. This to me could have been a scattering effect. Because that is when I really started to feel them in my scalp on a constant basis.

I think it could have been the time of day, and a combination of supplements that I had taken at 10 PM before I went to sleep. I have not had any more incidents like that. I do feel the occasional biting/stinging in these areas, and I have also felt slight sensation of them in my scrotum - that got a lot of attention from me of course. I also have a sensation of movememnt on occasion in different areas but not anything as distinct like that night. This activity in my extremities seems to occur late at night more than any other time. After taking the Prazi, I had what appeared to be tape worm segments/eggs showing up. I also saw what looked like flukes - but not sure. Also little noodles clumped. Not huge amounts of these things either. That day I had a noticeable decrease in smells emanating from me. The next day my BMs started to return to normal, and the intermittent cramping in my abdomen stopped. My appetite has been improving everyday. BMs are almost back to normal. Smells seem to be gone.

I have also experienced visual acuity coming and going during the hour after the Albendazole dose. This is very slight but obvious outdoors at night because of the effect of lighting. On the night I had the ER visit, I felt something in my eye, and then a big red spot showed up for three days and then disappeared the morning after I took the Prazi. Usually all of the symptoms are more or less at a level that could be described as noticeable but not more than annoying. The MDs I have seen don't want to talk about any of this. They are concerned about neurological problems hence the CT scan and blood work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (3)